Cool Places in the USA

Two of my favorite places I have visited that are part of the United States are Hawaii and Alaska. Both are separate from the other 48 states. Hawaii is the 50th state. It is made up of 8 main islands and is over 1600 miles long. The main islands are Hawaii, Maui, Kauai, Lanai, Molokai, Niihau, Kahoolawe, and Oahu. All the islands were made by undersea volcanoes. Kilauea Volcano on Hawaii is still an active volcano. Hawaii s one of my favorite places I have visited because the weather is always nice and the food is awesome! But, it is my favorite place because my family lives there.

Waikiki Day One

Edmund Garman via Compfight

Another cool place I visited is Alaska. Alaska was the 49th state to be added to the United States. It is the largest state in the United States of America. There are over 100,000 glaciers in Alaska, but there is a lot of wildlife. It is the least densely populated state. Alaska’s capital is Juneau. Juneau is the only state capital that cannot be reached by a road. You have to fly or take a boat there. I liked Alaska because the fishing there is amazing! Also, I got to see some cool wild animals like whales. This is why I like Hawaii and Alaska.

More Glacier Bay...

PTMurphus via Compfight

2 Comments Add yours

1. Ivy S says:

Hi Roman,
    Really interesting post on your favorite places in the U.S! I agree with all of them, especially Hawaii! I also really liked how you backed up all your information with research! Great post!
    Check out my blog: http://ivysteie6203.blogspot.com/
    Keep blogging,
    Ivy

2. luli says:

Hey Roman,
    I love the pictures that you used in this post. These gorgeous photos really drew me into reading your post. Last year, during the spring, my family and I went to Hawaii, and I was shocked by how beautiful the beaches are. Unfortunately, our trip had to be cut short though because there was an unexpected hurricane. We are going to try going back this summer which I’ super excited for. Alaska also seems pretty amazing. It seems like there are a lot of stunning things to see there and fun things to do!
    Leave a comment on my blog @ http://lulanharri2904.blogspot.com 🙂